Teryx HQ banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a new member but long time viewer. This forum has alot of great info and alot of good people on here that help in furthering this sport. First off in the next 3 weeks I will be tearing down and installing a FST840 kit with stage III cams along with a Vjohns clutch kit. Thanks Mickey:wave: But , for all of you wondering, I will be posting my results. Timed runs before v/s 840. Feet and seconds. Plus seat of the pants feel:D I know there are people out there that want real #'s not just "this thing is awesome!" My friend is doing an 09 840 with Dasa throttle bodies & it will be interesting how they will compare when completed. I also ride with a modified RZR who will get me by a 1/2 length.( By the way he is selling his to buy a teryx because his keeps breaking) :laugh:So it is really going to be hard on him when I am finished.;)I am sure I will run into something during the build that I will need some qaulity been there done that info on. But honestly Mickey has been great so far and I am sure he will continue to be.I will keep you posted!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts