Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Fundy has one also. I think they are both good kits. I like what Ray at Fundy has to say though.......

·
Registered
722 Posts
What does one of these kits cost? I don't think I will be doing this mod for a while I am just curious. I think my money will be better spent on suspension and easy performance bolt ons.

·
Registered
255 Posts
What does one of these kits cost? I don't think I will be doing this mod for a while I am just curious. I think my money will be better spent on suspension and easy performance bolt ons.
Dont quote me, but I believe the FST 840 kit is around $1500. The standard bore kits are right around $800. This includes hi-comp pistons (11:1-840, 11.5:1 on the standard bore), choice of custom grinds (stage 2 or 3 recommended) and I believe the head gaskets. I think the Teryx Muzzy pipe will be by far the best pipe made for the bbk's.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
We will be fortunate enough to be running the Four Stroke Tech 840cc kit with the stage III cams in our project Teryx. Really look forward to it!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can I use the 840 kit with the cams and still putt around the woods or does this kit need to be pretty much up"on the pipe" to keep from loading up. Or ...can you get any performance from the big bore without the cams??? Just pistons, pipes and carb. modifications. Most of my riding is slow woods riding, but need HP for the rightof ways or deep occasional mudholes.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Can I use the 840 kit with the cams and still putt around the woods or does this kit need to be pretty much up"on the pipe" to keep from loading up. Or ...can you get any performance from the big bore without the cams??? Just pistons, pipes and carb. modifications. Most of my riding is slow woods riding, but need HP for the rightof ways or deep occasional mudholes.
You def. want cams if you do everything else. I would probably go with the FST Stage 2 cams for your style of riding. They have a little more bottom end than the stage 3's. The 3's are good on the bottom also, but they really shine mid to topend over the 2's.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
You can drive around slow with all my kits but like XChamp says for what you are doing the stage 2's would be better.

·
Registered
604 Posts
80 hp is kinda low after talking with ray at fundys..he can make you a 120 hp out of the same kit!or he says so anyways.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i talked to Todd (the owner) he said they have three different kit out. One is a 750cc kit with pistons cams valve springs etc that is making around 80 HP, The second is a 800 cc kit that is a corr approved 95 HP race kit. it is an involved kit, then they also have a 840cc kit that is around 80 hp but a tork monster, hit them up for exact prices, but i think they range from $1500-2200

1 - 20 of 20 Posts