Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going Sunday to bust a RZRS & 1000X.. One of my my buddies friend bought a 1000X and wants to show it off.. Has no clue what a 840 Teryx can do. I have a feeling Sunday he will find out. ;) There will be a few RZRS's there too..Probably going to do a sidexside shootout.. Hopefully it all goes as planned and we all make it Sunday..

·
Registered
526 Posts
Wished i could be there. Let us know the results and take video if you can, oh and you might want to take them a box of tissue. he he he !!!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry , plans fell through.. I had the vidieo camera ready & was fired up about putting it on youtube. Kids , church and wives kinda got in the way of everybody meeting today.. I will post a vidieo as soon as we can get together. Next Sat, going to Royal Blue! So I am fired up about going and putting some miles in the seat.

·
Registered
187 Posts
A friend of mine that works at a Polaris Dealer told me that Polaris has a 1000cc Razor on the drawing board and is simply waiting to see how the big bore Can-Am does. If there's any truth to it ... should get interesting. I really don't care for the little skinny Razors ... but a 1000cc version should rip. I'll still stick with my big boy toy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts