Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got to race a new rzr yesterday and he was baffled about the results....we raced about 500 ft and i busted his floater!!about 3 buggy lengths...i then spotted him 2 and still beat him by 2...i love the new power of the 840....i wonder how the 1000 prowler would do against a rzr?

·
Registered
375 Posts
i got to race a new rzr yesterday and he was baffled about the results....we raced about 500 ft and i busted his floater!!about 3 buggy lengths...i then spotted him 2 and still beat him by 2...i love the new power of the 840....i wonder how the 1000 prowler would do against a rzr?
Was it a RZR-S or just a stock RZR? I use to run against a RZR that was piped ,clutched and had a fuel managment system on it and before I put my 840 in he would beat me by about a bike length.Since then he sold his and bought a nice 08 Teryx that is pretty strong. I havent been able to line up against a RZR or RZR S since my build and probably wont for another 3 weeks or so.. Got to get the boat out and hit the lake with the fam :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
I posted this before... A good pair of Nike 6.0 is all it takes to beat a Prowler 1000....

once it's got a couple hundred miles on the motor.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i looked on polaris site and it was a rzrs that i raced....orange and had the wheels and bighorns from factory.what makes the rzrs faster than a base one?

·
Registered
375 Posts
i looked on polaris site and it was a rzrs that i raced....orange and had the wheels and bighorns from factory.what makes the rzrs faster than a base one?
And yes, if it was orange then it was a S... Glad to hear about that.. I want to run an S that has been modded up.. I do know the RZR owners get pretty upset when a Teryx goes by them :laugh: Oh if it is a turbo RZR I will just defer and let Merlin make him cry ;)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i put the brute springs in it and it helped some but its still there////im kinda getting used to it now.!!

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I thought the rzr s were a bit slower than the standar rzr, unless you race where you need the suspension and its the other way round.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts