Teryx HQ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I rode my teryx last weekend. Went to get in it today and no power to anything. Figures battery was dead so charged my blue top optima. Its fully charged and still no power to anything.... wtf? I gotta ride tomorrow and need some help fast thanks guys.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't check all fuses not sure what fuse is what. I know it was workin when I put the battery in and then nothing....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ck the cable from the ground of the battery to the motor, make sure you do not have a loose ground. Also is the whole vehicle dead like dash cluster etc?

One more thing ck the starter relay is it clicking when you turn the key on-off?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sxs the whole buggy is dead I will check the ground.... it acts like there is no battery in it? But it has a blue top optima showing 14 volts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok guys I trued this today... I can short out the silnoid (sorry can't spell) close to the battery and it spins over and dash lights up but don't seem to be firing? I can't just start buying parts till I find it I need some direction.... any and all help will be appreciated....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Im thinking bad ignition switch maybe,

·
Registered
301 Posts
Going to have to break out a test light tator.... I'm willing to bet that the fuse block is corroded and you aren't getting power from one end to the other. You can likely shake it around and might actually get some power going to it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found the problem the fuse block was broke I wiggled the 30amp fuse and it started working took fuse out saw it was broke and got a block on the way.... im rolling again... thanks for all the help guys

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a pm box its empty is what I was meaning.... and yes it is great and not expensive just want be in till Tuesday.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts