Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics I took with my phone today after installing my Xtreme 2.5" lift with the 31" Outlaws. Hopefully, I'll have the Muzzy exhaust in this week.

Gorilla is working on a lift for the Teryx. It'll be next!!!

:yahoo:

Sorry about the quaility. This AT&T tilt doesn't take very good pictures.

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks great, is that is your garage, I need one just like that!

The Muzzys is a great exhaust, excellent looks and incredible sound!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Wow nice pics and a very cool garage. I see a nice collection of toys going on in there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately, that's not my garage. One of my buddies is the service manager for Loewer Powersports and Equipment in Alexandria, La. and I get to use their well equipped shop.

I'm hoping the Muzzy's exhaust is the way to go. Everything I've read about it has been good. I had been leaning towards the Brothers or Dragonfire. We'll see. :)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Just an FYI, not sure what you are into, however, several have reported that the Two Bros is too loud for their liking. I do not know anything about the Dragonfire, so I cannot comment on that.

·
Registered
293 Posts
how much ground clearance do you have?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Unfortunately, that's not my garage. One of my buddies is the service manager for Loewer Powersports and Equipment in Alexandria, La. and I get to use their well equipped shop.

I'm hoping the Muzzy's exhaust is the way to go. Everything I've read about it has been good. I had been leaning towards the Brothers or Dragonfire. We'll see. :)
Holy cow...After looking at the pics, I was looking for Elves in the background. I was going to say that you have more toys than Santa Claus !!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts

I was just at Dunefest out here in Oregon this past week. Muzzy's was there and there were many Teryx' there as well. The Dragonfire system just doesn't look very well constructed in my opinion, and it is obnoxiously loud. The Two Brothers is a very well constructed system, but it is also very loud.

I came home with the Muzzy system after talking to the R&D Manager a few times over the week. Their system is very nice! construction and attention to detail are top notch, The cans are an oval shape and being a 2 into 1 into 2 system it is very quiet, yet has a great low rumble that sounds totally bad ass without hurting the ears!

I'm hoping to get them installed along with Hunterworks Carb kit this week and take it out for another run and see the difference. the R&D guy said they see a consistent 4-6HP difference with the exhaust and proper jetting.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't measure the clearance yet but will do so later today. I don't quiet have the clearance that I'm looking for. The front passenger side tire rubs some when the wheels are turned to the right..

I've found two companies here in Louisiana that are looking for a project Teryx to design a lift on. One is Custom ATV of Shreveport and the other is Stateline Customs. I've shot off e-mails to both inquiring what costs is involved and what the turnaround time would be.

I appreciate the info Jaybo. I definitely want the Muzzy's kit. Does anyone know if it comes in black???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts