Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to know if anyone has heard of a way you can totally lock up the front diff. It doesn't work to well if you ask me. I play in the mud and rock climb. Get really fustrated when 3 out of 4 tires turn. Don't like seeing Rzr's and Rhino's going places I can't because they have true four wheel drive! This is one of Kawi's downfalls. Even when it is brand new or adjusted properly it fails. No one makes a locker that I know of for the Kawasaki's. I bought a power steering system because it will be really hard to turn if I build some type of spool or weld it up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I was wanting to know if anyone has heard of a way you can totally lock up the front diff. It doesn't work to well if you ask me. I play in the mud and rock climb. Get really fustrated when 3 out of 4 tires turn. Don't like seeing Rzr's and Rhino's going places I can't because they have true four wheel drive! This is one of Kawi's downfalls. Even when it is brand new or adjusted properly it fails. No one makes a locker that I know of for the Kawasaki's. I bought a power steering system because it will be really hard to turn if I build some type of spool or weld it up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I would try more adjusting on the locker cable. When I have seen this problem adjusting the cable seems to take care of the problem.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would try more adjusting on the locker cable. I hade this problem adjusting the cable seems to take care of the problem.

·
Registered
293 Posts
ya,thats weird as i havenet had any problems with my locker not working

·
Registered
139 Posts
Adjust the cable or they be something up in/on the front diff. When i pull the lever back it locks in my front....damn near impossible turn to

·
Registered
137 Posts
When I was in Moab I had the same issue. The guys with the Rzrs were saying kick it into lock and it was... only 3 of the 4 wheels would turn. How do you adjust the locker cable????????

Thanks-

Shane

·
Registered
6 Posts
I noticed in your signature that you have a German Gear Reduction. Can you tell me a little more about this? I am currently looking for a gear reduction for my 08 teryx.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts