Teryx HQ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
get one before july 1 for $600 before the price goes back up , way up. AC racing dual exhaust system will make your teryx kick ass and sound like a harley. ask jimmmyzz how they work he has one.

let me no asap

booyaa:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
get one before july 1 for $600 before the price goes back up , way up. AC racing dual exhaust system will make your teryx kick ass and sound like a harley. ask jimmmyzz how they work he has one.

let me no asap

still have a few systems left..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

let me no asap

i have 2 in stock still let me no if you want one

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AC Racing

HVO Dual Full Stainless Steel

Exhast System (Includes Head Pipe)

Kawasaki TERYX (All Years)

(Retails For $999.95)

Unleash the up to 15+ hidden horsepower and torque you've been looking for with our 100% made in the USA exhaust systems. All FLOW systems are handcrafted from TIG welded mandrel bent aircraft quality 304 stainless steel, a hardened 6063 aluminum muffler housing, and 6061 aluminum front and rear end-caps that are hard anodized to a military spec. that makes them 800% to 1000% harder than raw aluminum. Includes a removable U.S.F.S. spark arrestor.
$575:)

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
I know I should not do this and I apologize.

When we tested the AC racing dual, it did no better than stock, it was 114db hideously loud and the workmanship was sub par.

I got a brand new one I am probably going to throw away, it has only been on one time for testing.

I don't feel right about selling it.

If you or anyone wants it, I will give it away for shipping.

I am not starting a argument and won't defend anything. Just read the tech article on it.

Todd

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I should not do this and I apologize.

When we tested the AC racing dual, it did no better than stock, it was 114db hideously loud and the workmanship was sub par.

I got a brand new one I am probably going to throw away, it has only been on one time for testing.

I don't feel right about selling it.

If you or anyone wants it, I will give it away for shipping.

I am not starting a argument and won't defend anything. Just read the tech article on it.

Todd
do you have the new system or the old, sounds like you have the old. the old did not do much but make noise, the new style system has larger headers and larger mufflers HTR MOTERSPORTS is using them and also dragon fire has them now for $900.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I might have the old.

The best system we tested only got about 5 peak hp.
im just trying to give the forum guys a deal on a new exhaust system. the owner of ac racing is a family friend and i try to give the rhino guys a deal on exhaust systems and now there doing the tyrex systems so i thought id help out the tyrex guys if they want one. its tuff to pay for a $900 system so if i can help some buddys out i will. they did change up the tyrex system for performance reasons witch work much better. im guessing yours is the old. if your mufflers cans are 3 1/2 round they are the old. good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Nope, I talked both people out of it due to it not being worth free, I threw it in the garbage.

Rodiestar got my Gibson slip-on and he said he wanted it to change the sound up other wise it was going in the garbage too.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Todd, you're hilarious!
Just sitting here, checking out the site before bed and can't help laughing when trying to stay quiet for the household. Need to call you tomorrow for some goodies, and maybe free junk you are going to through out in the mail and recycle somewhere else. Thanks for the honesty and keeping everyone straight!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts