Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who either have aftermarket two or four seater cages, what did you do with the breather lines for the fuel and rear diff?

As you know, they were mounted on the factory cage, so I am interested to see how you re-ran them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mine are both routed between the passenger seat and bed to just under the lip on the bed and stuck to the bed with somne sort of stick on clamp. The clamps keep breaking free from the bed so I am looks for a more secure type of clamp.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I hear what you are saying, mine keep on falling down and then drag on the ground.

I do think I have an idea, using those stick on clamps put one to run the hose vertical and then another to hold the hose horizontal. Slide the hoses through and then find some sort of clip or something so that they cannot back out. Hmm maybe I just need to take a look at my stock cage and see what they used and if that can be incorporated into something.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Put one of those real small filters on the end of the hoses and then it will not slip back through. How bout Zip-ties???

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know what, that is a great idea, just like the breather tip that is under the center console.

They slip through zip ties, and if you tighten the tie too much, then it creases the breather.

Thanks for the suggestion, I completely forgot about that breather tip!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts