Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I'm thinking of putting some aftermarket seats in to replace the tractor seats that come stock. One thing I would like is to back my seating position up so I'm not as close to the steering wheel and have a touch more legroom. I measured from the steering wheel straight back to the seatback and the distance is 19.5 inches on my 2010 base model. Can anyone with some aftermarket seats take that same measurement? If I'm not being clear, I will take a pic and post it later but I'm talking about the distance between the bottom of the steering wheel and where your back comes in contact with your aftermarket seat.

Any seat opinions are welcomed as well. I really like the twisted stitch but I'm afraid they may be too rich for my wallet. I've seen some that offered wider seats as well. If I could get a wider seat and more legroom, that would be awesome!

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Guys, I'm thinking of putting some aftermarket seats in to replace the tractor seats that come stock. One thing I would like is to back my seating position up so I'm not as close to the steering wheel and have a touch more legroom. I measured from the steering wheel straight back to the seatback and the distance is 19.5 inches on my 2010 base model. Can anyone with some aftermarket seats take that same measurement? If I'm not being clear, I will take a pic and post it later but I'm talking about the distance between the bottom of the steering wheel and where your back comes in contact with your aftermarket seat.

Any seat opinions are welcomed as well. I really like the twisted stitch but I'm afraid they may be too rich for my wallet. I've seen some that offered wider seats as well. If I could get a wider seat and more legroom, that would be awesome!

Thanks everyone.

Most of the seats are adjustable front to back a bit... Some of my customer drill a additional hole to compensate.

I prefer Twisted Stitch seats and our prices are right...

·
Registered
630 Posts

Thanks everyone.
Thanks for the call and look for the info I sent you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts