Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about buying aftermarket seats.I am looking at Tg1 seat at rhino giant or dominator by neri style.I am about 250# six foot three.I would like to use stock seat belts for conveaniance although i do have four seat aftermarket cage that has a harness bar. what do you guys have and how are they? What is a good price to pay?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have Twisted Stitch seats in my Teryx.. They made the drivers seat a little wider because I'm around the same weight as you, and the passenger seat narrower for my wife. I have zero complaints, the quality is top notch.

I have DJ Harnesses in my teryx 4 points.. having it to do all over again I would do 5 points.

RD

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thinking about buying aftermarket seats.I am looking at Tg1 seat at rhino giant or dominator by neri style.I am about 250# six foot three.I would like to use stock seat belts for conveaniance although i do have four seat aftermarket cage that has a harness bar. what do you guys have and how are they? What is a good price to pay?
Ditch the stock seatbelts and go with harnesses, much safer.

I have Twisted Stitch seats in my Teryx.. They made the drivers seat a little wider because I'm around the same weight as you, and the passenger seat narrower for my wife. I have zero complaints, the quality is top notch.

I have DJ Harnesses in my teryx 4 points.. having it to do all over again I would do 5 points.

RD
If your harnesses are the standard latch type you can just buy a bolt in sub belt. You just undo the seat latch bolt, slip in the sub belt, tighten it back up. I can post a pick of it if you want.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Your right, I know the Crow belts the sub belt is separate and can be added at any time, I would think any of them with the latch and link system would be the same.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The best seat I have found that are good for Fluffy guys are the B&S seats have great bolsters and are not flat like a TS aggressor style seat.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have prp seats in my rex and absolutely love them. Might be tight though I am 6' about 215 lbs. If I ever buy seats again I will either buy another set of prp because I have no complaints but I like the jet trim seats also very trick looking seats.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the twisted Stitch seats in mine, I am 6-4 about 270 and I went with the wider/taller option. I also had them put the lumbar bag in the driver side. The seats are quite comfy. to get them as far back as possible I had to move the "X" brace in my 4-seat style cage back about 2 inches.
Soing so gave me about 2 more inches of leg room, and I laid the seats back just a bit with half a dozen washers under the front mounts.
It was a pain, but I am happy knowing I have all the room possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts