Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 and looked at the ail box and wanted to puke! Any suggestions on a real air filter and jet kit. My moter is bone stock and so is my exhaust. I plan on buying a box but like the quiet stock exhaust.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The flush mount filter seems very weak i would like a cone mount filter that clamps with a radiator clamp but dont really want to get into rejetting, any suggestions?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Any suggestions on a real air filter and jet kit. My moter is bone stock and so is my exhaust. I plan on buying a box but like the quiet stock exhaust.
There is an intake in the works right now that will be available soon. It will give you the filter that you are looking for, High air volume and better filtration. There is some more dyno time needed to work out a provide the proper jetting.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
There is an intake in the works right now that will be available soon. It will give you the filter that you are looking for, High air volume and better filtration. There is some more dyno time needed to work out a provide the proper jetting.
Would it work with 39mm and 41 mm fcrs?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Would it work with 39mm and 41 mm fcrs?
I believe that we will have something available to fit the fcrs. We would like to finish up with replacing the stock intake first and then build something specific if it is still needed. This intake will excell with BBKs and fcrs.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
It might work fine with FCR but better get it right for the CV carbs. IN my experience, aftermarket airboxes and CV style carbs don't agree.

I personally have no issues with filtering with the stock system and our TPI valves and carb kit give more HP than any intake I have seen and lots less on the wallet.

Todd

·
Registered
339 Posts
It might work fine with FCR but better get it right for the CV carbs. IN my experience, aftermarket airboxes and CV style carbs don't agree.

I personally have no issues with filtering with the stock system and our TPI valves and carb kit give more HP than any intake I have seen and lots less on the wallet.

Todd
Believe me....we will get it right before it releases. If you search FUELATV on the Suzuki, Kawie ATV forums you will find that we build/test and provide support on all of our products. We have several days of Dyno testing lined up in the next couple of weeks to make sure we get it right before it is released.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Fuel, looking around bone yards for a Automotive air inlet tube that has the bellows on it.would be the ticket for motor flexing(vs s-tube or stick hose) with stock air box.Would like to keep the stock box for consistent outside air temps(cold air).Anyone working stripping at a salvage yard would be a big help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts