Teryx HQ banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ended up going with Sedona Sano 14x7 5+2 bead locks with Sedona Rock-a-Billy 30x10r14 tires. No spacers front or rear. A little more preload up front to raise the ride height a hair (15" even, front and rear clearance now). SATV full 1/2" UHMW skid plate. Trimmed the front bumper, painted front fenders, and trimmed the factory decals for a different look. Badlands 5k winch with a KFI winch mount. Pyle 3" round head unit with Pyle 6.5" tower speakers in the back. Custom 3d printed dome light. Front LED pod lights wired with outer high beams. Bumper LED light bar wired in with inner high beams. For these I installed two addition relays in the factory fuse box. Rock lights. Rear LED pods. Reverse lights wired to come on with reverse. Full vented windshield amd a couple of those velcro on drink holders LOL. I used all Nilights brand LEDs and rocker switches and Hotsystem eagle eye LEDs for the domes, rockers, and reverse lights. A marine type fuse block and a main breaker to use as a battery cut off. For the winch I only wired the remote plug (no rocker) and put it on the dash (don't want my little kids messing with it).

The 30's are amazing! just the extra height I needed. They do rub though. I removed the springs up front and reinstalled the shocks so that I could cycle the suspension all the way to the bump stops by hand, in order to look for rubbing issues. If the tires are straight or even turned a little they will not rub at all. If they are turned all the way, the inside tire will rub once the travel is compressed about two-thirds of the way. On the trail I have not had them rub yet, but it is possible. As for clutching, I don't see a need for it yet with my environment which is the Ozark "mountains" area, rocky technical hill climbs. If my clutch ever burns up then I guess I'll look at it then, but I honestly don't know if these 30s are really actually significantly harder on the clutch than the stock tires were. I anticipate it lasting a long time.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Electrical wiring Automotive tire Computer hardware Wire Art

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Plant Personal luxury car Gas

Water Automotive tire Door Vehicle door Automotive exterior

Automotive lighting Blue Electricity Entertainment Visual effect lighting

Hood Car Motor vehicle Trunk Bumper

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Audio equipment Gas

Motor vehicle Vehicle Circuit component Electrical wiring Hardware programmer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bird Plant Wood Grey Twig

Automotive lighting Electronic instrument Font Entertainment Concert

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Bicycle Tints and shades Bicycle wheel Personal protective equipment

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread

Automotive lighting Art Font Tints and shades Symmetry

Hood Sleeve Road surface Asphalt Flooring

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Tread

Reactions: w7cadillac0583
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.