Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if there is anyone in the Phoenix area that might want to get rid of a aluminum bed for a good price. I need one since I have to put a 4 seat cage on the Rex. Or if someone has any plans that I could use to build my own.

Thanks GDEEZ.

P.S. The Teryx has been in the shop for about two weeks and it should be in till the middle of October cannot wait to try the new mods that are being done.(Should be some cool one off stuff!!!!!!!)

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
SandJunkie bed delete kit...:D

We make 3 different styles...
Stock with wheel wells for those with a stock suspension...

Stock withOUT wheel wells for those with a +5 or better suspension...

Angled kit for a "different look"...recommended +4 kit or better...

We also make a 48" wide version that will fit a full 48" Twisted Stitch rear bench seat...perfect for your 4 or 5 seater builds...It comes standard with a .125 floor for the additional foot traffic those applications typically require...

All beds are built from .065 aluminum and save you a WHOPPING 70 lbs. off the stock OEM bed weight. Stainless steel button head bolts and nylok nuts are included for a easy trouble free install which usually takes about 2 hours. You may also substitute a .125 floor with any of the standard width bed kits if you wish for an additional fee...:D

You can get them from either me directly or Endi at SXS Customs...

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I went with the SJ thicker bed delete that can hold me standing on it and a bolt thru Induced Fab. 4 seat cage with braces to the lower frame.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SandJunkie bed delete kit...:D

We make 3 different styles...
Stock with wheel wells for those with a stock suspension...

Stock withOUT wheel wells for those with a +5 or better suspension...

Angled kit for a "different look"...recommended +4 kit or better...

We also make a 48" wide version that will fit a full 48" Twisted Stitch rear bench seat...perfect for your 4 or 5 seater builds...It comes standard with a .125 floor for the additional foot traffic those applications typically require...

All beds are built from .065 aluminum and save you a WHOPPING 70 lbs. off the stock OEM bed weight. Stainless steel button head bolts and nylok nuts are included for a easy trouble free install which usually takes about 2 hours. You may also substitute a .125 floor with any of the standard width bed kits if you wish for an additional fee...:D

You can get them from either me directly or Endi at SXS Customs...
How much for the stock one for +5 suspension?

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Will it supprt a four seat cage that bolts to the bed? Is it weaker than the stock bed?
Most cages just bolt to the bed and not really supported by it...others have "sandwiched" the bed by having a brace come up off the rear a-arm mounting point...either way we have not had any issues and we have a bunch of them out there...

How much for the stock one for +5 suspension?
All beds are $349 (forum pricing) plus shipping and paypal fees...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts