Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this kit from Bigdaddy but have decided I am not going to go BBK.This KIT IS BRAND NEW. I paid $1400 plus covered the $50 paypal fee so Im into it $1450 for those that cant add :razz:. I will take $1400 no less. If you want to pay with paypal you will have to cover the fee. I will ship for free to the lower 48. Will also be willing to trade for a mid size 4x4 SUV like an older cherokee or 4runner something like that but it must be in running driving condition.
PM, Call or Text Jake 801-613-8146

Anyways this was the description or add from when I bought it.

It has the coated race pistons, AMR (Webb) XX cams, valve springs, cylinders bored and honed to fit the pistons, this cylinders only had 75 miles on them when the motor was torn down and bored and nicaciled, this kit with these pistons cost over 1000.00 and everybody knows what it cost to have cylinders bored and nicasiled 500.00, I know it was not pictured but it has the heavy duty valve springs, head and base gaskets with it, this is a really nice complete kit, 1475.00 shipped to your door with no cores on the pistons and cams so you don't have to tie your money up and after you get through you can sell your cylinders and cams.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Listed it on ebay eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

If it hasn't sold by the end of the auction Im going to put it in my teryx. I would rather have big horse power then have to give away a great kit like this for any less.

Its crazzy this kit at $1400 is less then it would cost to do this with cores. Even if you keep your stock stuff with the upgraded pistons, base gaskets, and free shipping you will easily save over $100. Sell your stock parts and come out far ahead.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Put it in your teryx you will love it. About 225 for VFJ's weight kit. I have AMR pistons and FST stage 3 cams and it hauls as.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts