Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I've been lurking on this site for a while now, reading posts and trying to gather as much info as I can about the Teryx. I sold my 2006 Rhino this past summer and I'm itching to get back in a side/side. My decision is down to a 2009 Rhino 700 Sport or a 2009 Teryx Sport, but I have to admit that I am leaning to the Teryx as I found it just a little more comfortable than the Rhino (I like the extra 4" width). Anyway, I'm looking forward to hanging out here and learning more about the Teryx.

Cheers,

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us :wave:

In all fairness, that FI v-twin is going to offer you a lot more bang for your buck than the Rhino. I truly was moments away from buying a Rhino and then switched to the Teryx...very glad I did, not to say the Rhino is not a great machine.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Good to see more Albertan's on here.
Go for the Teryx, won't be disappointed, lots of aftermarket support as I am sure you know, and smoke them Rhino's!:D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site glad you are here. I also had a rhino and sold it to buy my Teryx and I would do it again in a heart beat. Good luck and keep us posted when you buy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts