Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I am torn between camo 2010(I have always had camo machines) or the line 2010 sport. I like the sport cause of the suspension but the only reason I dont jump on a camo is the ugly camo bumper-roof and dash panel. to much camo IMO. with this kind of purchase though I am scared of getting the camo and wish I had the lime or visa versa......I dont hunt we just ride mountains anywhere from 80-120 miles a day.

what do yall think on a color choice?

·
Registered
189 Posts
sport all the way.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
No question buy the sport, I hate the stock roof buy after market, and I am like you way to much camo, I have a monster sport and I was like you own a 2006 camo Rhino and thought I might want camo Teryx WRONG you can really dress up a sport and I replaced my wheels but the sport really has some very light wieght aluminum wheels.
SPORT!!! SPORT!!!! SPORT!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ditto. I have an 09 Sport and my bud has a 2010 LE. My ride is sooo much better.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've got 2010 LE Camo, I wish I had the upgraded shocks, but it rides pretty good. I ride pretty hard, so that's saying something. I have had it "mule kick" on me once though. Hit a big bump with no weigh in the box and it came right up on the front tires. Kind of hairy.

As for the camo overload, you dive it for an hour, it will not matter any more... Trust me.

I pick the camo again

·
Registered
526 Posts
SPORT SPORT SPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont hunt but also heard deer are color blind anyway, am I right or not????

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I vote Sport for the shocks.
Yours is going to be muddy water covered anyways. Let that be your Camo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts