Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Muzzy with whisper cores, just wondering if there is anything quieter out there. I've got plenty of power to spare with the the FST 840, so loosing a couple HP to go a little quieter is OK.

I've seen Jardine exhaust that claims a 96 Db level, but still looking for someing a little more quiet

·
383 Posts
The only reason you have power to spare is because of the muzzy's. Put on another exhaust that is quiet and you will be :(:(:( Not to second guess you but are you sure you have the whisper cores or the quiet cores?? Whisper cores are as long as the muffler and quiet cores are about 3 inches long. When I bought my whisper cores I used them once and pulled them out and have not used them since, they are to quiet for me. I like to hear my motor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I HMF duals on mine and they are super loud. Almost annoyingly loud. I ordered some quiet cores and spark arrestors for them, but they havn't goten here yet. Maybe they will make mine a little quieter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put a complete BIG GUN EVO system on mine and it sounds amazing but very loud. After putting the whisper cores and spark arresstors in, i was able to live with sound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts