Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pry not in the right spot but i live in northern Ohio and there are not many places to ride a side by side. does any body know of a good spot in or around ne Ohio like 400 miles away or so where you can camp out and ride. I have heard of atv skool but thats about it. Can any one help me out?? Not looking for all rock crawling and jumping just more or less trail riding

·
Registered
318 Posts
Wellsville, mines and meadows, hillsville, to name couple, wellsville is the chit

·
Registered
31 Posts
Come on UP

I know it is a little more windshield time in the truck , but if you can see to it come up to the UP there is a ton of back country camping and some of the state parks also offer riding right out of the park. We will be coming into the color season within the month. If you make it over to the western UP I could help you out picking a ride area with camping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hatfield McCoy Trails

Just a few miles south-east of South Point Ohio you will find the Hatfield McCoy Trails. Hatfield and McCoy Trails - The world's best ATV, side x side, and dirtbike trail riding destination! Your adventure begins with over 500 miles of trails for all skill levels! Come find out why trail riders eveywhere call Hatfield-McCoy.....Trails

Over 500 miles of trails. Check them out!

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are several that I ride, Bear Creek in Canton Ohio. Southington off Road in Windham Ohio.Crow Canyon in Urichsville Ohio.All within 45 mins of Akron. If your close to there pm me,w are always looking fir new people to ride with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts