Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets try this again, since last time I effed up the title and cant figure out how to edit it.. Here comes the Kentucky jokes :laugh: Seriously, I am looking for a passenger stock seat base. I know alot of people have purchased the lowering bases and have a set cluttering up there garage. Can somebody hook a fellow rider up :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
i do but I doubt i can get it off the seat. Most of the time the bolts get stripped out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Told ya, I got a Driver and Passenger stock base for you... Just have BiggJim send me his steel bases and these will be on the way to you before I even get them from him!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would think if yours was broken just maybe you should find a stronger one to replace it with?
Well .. thats another story. Lets just say your drag racing on a narrow road and you run out of room and clip the bike your racing trying to get out of the way of a tree and then go into a spin at 40 mph hitting the ditch flying through the air then riding on the drivers two wheels before following the ditchline out untill it settled back on four wheels.. All with a 215lb passenger hanging on for dear life. That is how it broke. Usually just have my 110lb wife riding in that spot and she wouldnt of let me do anything that stupid;)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Well .. thats another story. Lets just say your drag racing on a narrow road and you run out of room and clip the bike your racing trying to get out of the way of a tree and then go into a spin at 40 mph hitting the ditch flying through the air then riding on the drivers two wheels before following the ditchline out untill it settled back on four wheels.. All with a 215lb passenger hanging on for dear life. That is how it broke. Usually just have my 110lb wife riding in that spot and she wouldnt of let me do anything that stupid;)
haha...that why we race in the road or the field....:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts