• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im headin out saturday to ocotillo, Might catch the tail end of the race. Should be a good time. Just wondering if anybody else is going to be out there in their sxs??

·
Registered
217 Posts
I wish I could. Project Teryx still not done yet. Good things come to those who wait. Right!

Heard there was a 6.6 out there today.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could. Project Teryx still not done yet. Good things come to those who wait. Right!

Heard there was a 6.6 out there today.
yeah, Ive heard they have been getting rocked out there the past few days. Maybe there will be some new canyons... haha

·
Registered
78 Posts
We went last weekend. saturday was nice, but windy sunday and monday. tuesday was another nice day. We were sitting next to the abandonded mine when the earthquake happened. part of the hill came down but no one got hurt. lots of places in the canyons and washes where the hills have crumbled. just be carefull rounding some bends in the canyons because some are covered over.

·
Registered
158 Posts
where do you guys go when you go to ocotillo, Ive gone a bunch of times and we stay of of the hwy s22. The road where the travertine grill and the arco station are. is this the same area or do you head more east toward glamis

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think ur in ocotillo... there is only one gas station is ocotillo and its the blue inn. This weekend is utvundergrounds end of the year ride. The camp will be off county line and 78

·
Registered
158 Posts
Im not sure I think it may be where Ocotillo starts or something because where we park is the state park entrance.. maybe I will pay better attention next time we go. It could be considered Anza Borrego I guess. I know weve gone to shell reef the pumpkin patch and the gas domes. Weve never made it to Blow Sand or Devils Slide maybe its time to check out some more of the scenery

·
Registered
217 Posts
where do you guys go when you go to ocotillo, Ive gone a bunch of times and we stay of of the hwy s22. The road where the travertine grill and the arco station are. is this the same area or do you head more east toward glamis
I don't think ur in ocotillo... there is only one gas station is ocotillo and its the blue inn. This weekend is utvundergrounds end of the year ride. The camp will be off county line and 78
Yes, its Ocotillo. North end boundry is the S22 and the south boundry is the 78. Everything in the middle is Ocotillo Wells State RV Park.

I'll be out there in the 8th if anyone wants to meet up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts