Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if anyone knows anyone that is or is planning To part out there teryx please let me know. I crashed mine pretty bad and the frame is bent all to crap. Not in one place but several places. Thinking of trying to rebuild it but also trying to find a frame. I have searched everywhere for one to no avail. If I could post pictures of the damage I would but can't figure it out on my iPad. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I hit a tree stump at around 40 mph on the drivers side. Pushed everything back a lot pretty crazy. I broke my nose fractured my forehead and orbital eye socket and the top of my head split into a big horse shoe to where u could see my skull. Very lucky i was on my property and i walked away from the accident ....very lucky to be alive..No I wasn't wearing my helmet which this was the first time and last time I ride with out it. I have racing harness's but only had the lap belts on. Probably a good thing I wasn't wearing the shoulder harnesses because I would have probably broke my neck. But who knows it was a crazy freak accident and I want to get back to riding. Thanks for any help or knowledge would be sooo appreciated.

Chris
If u would like to see the damage to the teryx frame or my head
Or if you know of any frames I could get my hands on you can text me at

865 385-5411

·
Registered
1 Posts
take it to a fab shop they can cut the frt end off and put new tube steel in with a little heavier gauge steel. I have bent mine all to sh*t several times. we short course race and it happens. they just keep cutting it off and welding in new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts