Teryx HQ banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering putting together a gathering for Teryx owners (honestly, everyone is welcome)

I would like to get an idea of who would be willing to attend. I am thinking it would take place around the Lake Pleasant area.

If you or you know anyone who may be interested in attending, please invite them over here and have them post to let me know. It would be beneficial to have a head count so that event could be coordinated properly.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Depending on when this happens I am in. The middle of May works for me but whatever you guys want to do just let me know.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ya there will be details to work out, I am just trying to get a feel right now for who would be interested :)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will do my best to plan it so that everyone possible can attend :)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Due to the heat?

I kinda had in mind even doing a gathering, not necessarly a ride, but something just to get everyone together. Those who wanted could bring their machines, while others may choose not to.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Encugh chatting already lets get it going. Plan a date for June and pick a spot lets do this.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well seeing as it is getting warm in the desert...does anyone have any interest in going up north and doing the backroad to Mormon Lake. How about we get some ideas on what others would be interested in.

If people are not worries about riding and would just like to get together to meet, I can arrange that as well.

·
Registered
722 Posts
We are up for camping most weekends. Let us know we would love to meet up and put some faces to some names.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL sure...it will more be just to get everyone together to meet...always nice to put a face with a member name!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ok so lets get this done. How about a we start some suggestions. I would be up for either a weekend night thing in Pheonix or how about a mid July camping trip to the cool pines of Az.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts