Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for top for my 09' . have been looking at the j strong and the probox tops,any other ideas r any cool suggestions

·
Registered
139 Posts
looking for top for my 09' . have been looking at the j strong and the probox tops,any other ideas r any cool suggestions
I have the j-strong top, and I really like it. It will vibrate a little in slow hard turns with aggressive mud tires, not bad though. The pro-box tops are built well, just are really ugly and I hate the way the are wired for power. I would talk to Endi at sidebyside customs he has some great stuff and a sweet ssv rack for the top of the roll cage that looks good.

·
Registered
604 Posts
i had a j strong top and sold it ....it was total junk.after i finish my 840 engine mods which is getting soon...i am going to use the ssv pods with sub.

·
Registered
516 Posts
SXS CUSTOMS
What are you using for a overhead system or are you? I have a 4 seat cage from SDR with a roof, do you have something that will work with this set up? Probably will just use an MP3 player for the input. Since we are on the topic, something I have been interested in just never really tried too hard to find out any info. Let me know, I am sure there is lots of other guys with similar aftermarket cages and roofs... Thanks.

·
Registered
630 Posts
SXS CUSTOMS
What are you using for a overhead system or are you? I have a 4 seat cage from SDR with a roof, do you have something that will work with this set up? Probably will just use an MP3 player for the input. Since we are on the topic, something I have been interested in just never really tried too hard to find out any info. Let me know, I am sure there is lots of other guys with similar aftermarket cages and roofs... Thanks.
We are using the SSV Overhead system... Email me direct and Ill get you the specs so you can see if it will for or not... We have been selling quite afew of them and very happy customers. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts