Superbright LED interior lighting

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looking clean my friend, really clean :good:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can the amp get wet? What happens to the amp and the head unit if it rains? I am intrested in something like this myself.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can the amp get wet? What happens to the amp and the head unit if it rains? I am intrested in something like this myself.
This amp, no it can't get wet. I'm making a cover to go over it. My friend needed to take it to Glamis last night, so I will install the cover next weekend.

Head unit-this Teryx has a full roof and we don't get much rain in Glamis so it's not that much of an issue.

The rest of ALPINES marine line should be out at the end of the month which includes the PDX-4.100 4ch, PDX-1.600 mono, and 2 head units.

Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very nice, cranking those side x sides out. Its nice that you post the the pictures, it shows folks the actual work that is being done, and how nice of work being done!

Not adds for boxes, but actual full systems installed in customers rides. You should post that other Teryx you just finished.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have got to say from the stuff I have seen here and the stuff you have posted on Glamisdunes.com you are the man. You should show off some of your other toys to show people your attention to detail.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts