Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone help me out by letting me know of a good choice for an after market battery for my 2008. My nearest dealer (now 75 miles away) told me they could get me an OEM replacement for $ 159.00 or $172.00 for the upgrade, OUCH! All I have for accessories at the time is a winch and a DFR cdi box but plan on more in the future, so I know I want the upgrade, but to be honest just don’t know much about the various brands out there. I do know you get what you pay for so if I'm dropping the coin I wanna make sure its worth it. Thanks for any suggestions they are much appreciated.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i really like my oddysey pc925. runs all my lights and toys and never had a problem....

·
Registered
258 Posts
I went to Costco and dropped in a Yellow Top Optima...dropped right in place. $135 with exchange. PC925 are also very good and less weight.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just bought a daka deepcycle and I have a 900 watt stereo and 4 hids went to glamis for a week and ran the stereo with out the motor running for about 1 hour at a time and did not have a problem. I paid 95.00 bucks.

·
Registered
526 Posts
x2 on what dasa did, i did the same and no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts