Teryx HQ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had a spare group 27 in the shop so mounted it in the bed of the Teryx about a year ago. So far no problems and the 5,000 lb winch works just fine off it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I mounted a group 24 deep cycle battery in the stock location on my 08. Had to take a bottle jack and tweak the frame about 1/8" to get it to slide in. Runs my 2 winches just fine and cost less than a stock battery.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Check out oddessy batteries

·
Registered
526 Posts
Ironworker515 codyo put in 2 pc 925 oddysey

·
Registered
526 Posts
Im running 3 alpine amps 1 1000 1 600 1 400 2000 total watts

·
Registered
526 Posts
pit dog which model or part # for the battery you bought

·
Registered
311 Posts
Codyo Not sure have a cover over mine. it is 450 cranking & 19 ohms. Mottobatt has a bunck of charts on there web site. Got mine from amazon About 90,00.

·
Registered
15 Posts
has anyone tried to goto napa or any other auto parts store and found a good replacement that will handle long winch times, i have had mine die out in the woods twice now. I will make sure to bring my jumper pack with me on future trips.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Odyssey Battery

I just installed an Odyssey PC925 in my 08. Check it out at Amazon. The PC925 is not the same size as the stock battery but it's pretty easy to modify your stock setup to fit the new one. Very cold in Utah and the new Odyssey really cranks my machine and I use the wench alot moving snow. Good battery for sure.

Best,
R

·
Registered
15 Posts
I put a wal mart marine combo start/deep cycle in the stock location. I had to take the side panel off to get it in. Only about $60 this spring.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts