Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be doing something wrong with mine. I have to try many different time to get the stupid thing to start charging. I am using the "clamps" now, one the the positive post on the battery the other to a screw/ground under the drivers seat. Any ideas??? or are they just that way?

:eek:noz:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I seem to be doing something wrong with mine. I have to try many different time to get the stupid thing to start charging. I am using the "clamps" now, one the the positive post on the battery the other to a screw/ground under the drivers seat. Any ideas??? or are they just that way?

never had one but i would put red clamp on postive on battery and black on negative on battery not ground screw..
Crab

·
Registered
15 Posts

I have one on mine have it hooked up to positive post and negative post and have no problems. But first I fully charged it with a reguler battery charger the light was red for about 5 min. then turn green and been green ever since. I put it on and that was right after thanks giving.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Connect both wires directly to the battery.

That's how I did it and have never had an issue. I have it on 2 jet ski's, my raptor, & the teryx.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have one on mine have it hooked up to positive post and negative post and have no problems. But first I fully charged it with a reguler battery charger the light was red for about 5 min. then turn green and been green ever since. I put it on and that was right after thanks giving.
x2, my Battery Tender extended the battery llife of my Suzuki Z400 to well over 5 years. Great product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts