Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, I'm from Mt. Juliet, TN. We got the teryx back in February, and just now started working on it. I introduced my wife to atving by getting this for her and we have been gone every weekend since we got it. She loves it and I guess I'm liking it more and more. Our riding season is over (boating time) so now its time to start working on it. So far, Terracross tires on S112 rims, aluminum roof, warn winch, billet shift knob, A arm guards, and skid plates as they become available. Ours is a standard so she had to have the cup holders and gauge pod, I want to do the Muzzy exhaust, and VDI and some lights and hopefully quit spending money on it (right). Thanks for a great forum and look forward to talking with ya'll about the Teryx

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hi there, great to have you with us we look forward to seeing you around often!

If you have any pictures of your machine, feel free to upload them in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

We are awaiting the delivery of our Muzzys exhaust, so be sure to keep an eye on the project pages for a write up!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome and isn't is great to have your wife enjoy your hobbies. I got mine into atv'ing about 7 years ago and she is the best riding partner. 1 of the great things about Az is the lakes are in the desert area so we boat all day then ride at night best of both worlds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts