Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get some beadlocks and wondering who has the best ones on the market?
I really like the OMF Outlaws with the billet centers for their look and their weight, but they are very expensive.
Anyone who has some info on what works well and is reasonably priced I am all ears. Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carbon Fiber Beadlocks?

I run.T7s, drangonfire has a ballin set of double beadlocks that should be released soon. If you have the coin buy those or hypers.

I think the hipers are the carbon fiber ones that Dieselpowered has on his Teryx. I wonder how durable these would be in rocky terrain? Any idea what the Hipers cost?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you considered the ITP T7 bead locks?
Yes I am considering the ITP T7's. Anyone know what they cost and how much they weigh?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I found them on ebay, ITP T7 / 14", for $214. 95 and free shipping. From what I've found so far, that seems to be about right. I'm not sure of the weight of them. I'm still holding out to see what Dragon Fire Racing and a few other manufactures put on the market in the next few months. I want to see a few options before I spend the $$$ on a set. I know there are a few companys that build the double beedlocks, but I just can't seem to get myself to spend the coin on them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found them on ebay, ITP T7 / 14", for $214. 95 and free shipping. From what I've found so far, that seems to be about right. I'm not sure of the weight of them. I'm still holding out to see what Dragon Fire Racing and a few other manufactures put on the market in the next few months. I want to see a few options before I spend the $$$ on a set. I know there are a few companys that build the double beedlocks, but I just can't seem to get myself to spend the coin on them.
I think Dragonfire has those beadlock's on the market now. They sent me an email showing them to me. I think they were called "baja gripper" but not exactly sure.???

·
Registered
51 Posts
i can get you all any beadlocks you want, for the best price around. The T-7s are retail for 238 in a 14" 188 for a 12" the hipers Retail for 455 per wheel in 14" and 300 per wheel in a 12" with a lifetime warrenty and are double beadlock. OMF makes some GREAT wheels and can beadlock most of the regular wheels out there. You just send in you whels and they make them Beadocks. alot of the racers Send in the ITP SS Series to get beadlocks put on them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can not get hiper double beadlocks for 12", only 14". Hipers are extremely strong, probably one of the strongest. Dragonfires will be as equally strong and will offer a double beadlock with a forged inner ring, not a welded like OMF. I would have the Dragonfires over the T-7s, they weren't available for the race though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i can get you all any beadlocks you want, for the best price around. The T-7s are retail for 238 in a 14" 188 for a 12" the hipers Retail for 455 per wheel in 14" and 300 per wheel in a 12" with a lifetime warrenty and are double beadlock. OMF makes some GREAT wheels and can beadlock most of the regular wheels out there. You just send in you whels and they make them Beadocks. alot of the racers Send in the ITP SS Series to get beadlocks put on them.
What about the black 12" OMF red billet center & ring with black backing plate? This is my favorite so far. Marty

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the info on OMF's pricing. You would be money ahead to buy beadlocks outright. The T-7, 14", are right around $230, give or take $20 depending on where you buy them from. To me, it doesn't make sense to buy a non beadlock, 14" wheel, for approx $100 then pay another $215 to have the beadlock ring put on. You be at approx $315 + tax + shipping and handling, just for 1 wheel. Just my thoughts and opinion.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We sell the ITP T-7's for $185 for 14" and $152 for 12"

Shawn,
Do you have any idea what the weight of the 12" & 14" T-7 rims are?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Shawn, that's a killer price. I searched everywhre and the cheapest I could find for 14" T-7's was on ebay for $215. $185 from you guys is the best price so far. Looks like I'll be calling you guys when I'm ready. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just weighed a 14" T-7 Beadlock wheel, 13.8 lbs I don't have a 12" here.
That is actually lighter than I thought they would be for a casted alum rim. Does that inlcude the billet beadlock ring and bolts?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts