Teryx HQ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Built some bed rails for my Teryx. They are stout and it would be nice if I had a tube bender, but since I don't, I went ahead and used 3/4 pipe since I had some in the shop. In the next day or so I will clean up the welds and finish them.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Great job...they look nice!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Very nice, I like how solidly they look to attach better than any others I have seen.

Any chance of you selling a set?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. They do sit flat. I had notched the base to where the orginal fender mounting machine screws stay in place. They are stout and if anything is dropped onto them the force is spread out over a wider area lessening potential damage. I had not given any consideration to selling any though.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Those look nice. Garage projects are always fun. I wish I had more time to tinker-around.

For anyone who does not have the time or equipment to build their own bed rails, Thunderhawk offers bed rails for $99. Ours are longer in the rear, for a bit more protection.

Thunderhawk will also be giving away a set of our bed rails in an upcoming contest here at TeryxHQ. If anyone buys bed rails before the contest, and then wins the contest, we'll give you credit towards anything else that we handle.

Harry

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
They are nice Lobo.

Thanks for the info Thunderhawk, I just ordered a set from you. Thank you.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I think you did an excellent job on them Lobo, I wish I had the equipment and skills to be able to make my own stuff, well done my friend!

Thunderhawk, appreciate your support of the members!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Those look great, how did you attach them exactly? I've got a old style of aluminum bed rails for a truck, that I have looked at a couple times, but am not real sure how I would attach them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used some 1/4" X 1/2" sheet metal screws with a 3/8" hex head to mount them. They are pretty solid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts