Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the bed off my teryx to make it easier to work on rear brakes but after putting the bed back on i can't get the assist shocks to collapsein order to re-install, any pointers?? BTW, i know why everyone gets a bed delete kit, that bed is pretty heavy!! If i wasnt so much stuff in my bed box, i'd do the delete kit too. I carry tow strap, tools, tire pump and repair kit, oil, coolant, spare hose, some wire, and can't forget about refreshments:beer2:, and some other stuff i feal is neccesary to get me outta a bind with me at all times. How u guys who have bed delete kit carry stuff??

·
383 Posts
All they need to carry is a cooler, as I would think they mostly ride the dunes and can easily catch a tow back to the truck. It is more important to have emergency supply's when you are 60 miles down the trail in the bush were it is harder to get towed back.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All they need to carry is a cooler, as I would think they mostly ride the dunes and can easily catch a tow back to the truck. It is more important to have emergency supply's when you are 60 miles down the trail in the bush were it is harder to get towed back.
Thats kinda what i thought, I think that a list of supplies and type of tools you need to take with you would make a good sticky thread, i would be interested to know what everyone hauls into the bush just in case?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used a 1" rachet strap and hooked both hooks to themselves, and compressed the strut enough to side the strut over the ball. Easiest to lift the bed, to put the strut on the ball, once you have compressed the strut.
Hope that this helps you out...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts