Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post some pics of the storage boxes that I made. This is the first one second will be completed tomorrow. I bent it with my home made metal brake that I made.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have to say gdeez, you've inspired me. That is exactly what I want mine to look like.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I made the whole thing out of aluminum except the hinges. I think that they could not weigh any more then 3 to 5 lbs each. Got the second one done today and will paint in the next few days and then I will post some pics of the finished product!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
do you still have the drawing or plans. I work in a steel shop hand have access to CnC equipment and material.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Nice...looks like a Lone Star bed delete kit?...Please don't take offense but I have to assume you've got some kind of mechanical connection from your daughters seat through the bed and into the frame and not attaching her seat to the aluminum bed itself?...

Just asking because I have seen some crazy things on these boards...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My plan is when I get the Teryx back this week to drill through the bed and frame rails and connect it that way. What do you think?? If you have any other ideas let me know.

Thanks
GDEEZ

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For some reason i can not upload the attachment send me your email and i will send it over.

·
Registered
167 Posts
gdeez, did you get my e-mail the other day?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts