Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got new teryx and trying to see who makes the nicest aluminum roof(best fit ,quality and looks)will probably add stereo system and speakers in future.

·
Registered
311 Posts
JBS with out a dout,304-673-2602, tell him you want a pit dog discount.lol Plan or powder coat,made so you can tie stuff on them.

·
Registered
177 Posts
EMP builds a nice alum. roof,fits snug to the cage.
Can vouch for EMP. Sits tight to the cage. Not sure where it stacks up price wise. I run a lot of tight trail with overhanging trees and have beat the snot out of roof still in great shape. Comes in plain alum. or powder black I think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
if your like me i couldnt bare to spend 400 bucks on a dang roof. So if your crafty enough, take measurements, go to your local welding shop and have them cut you a piece of aluminum. I also had them weld a 1 in flat bar across the front to help flex at high speeds. I rolled the front and back by clamping a 2 in steel pipe to the front angle iron on my car trailer. It actually turned out really nice. no its not a perfect manufactured peice but i think it looks dam good. Especially considering the tools i had to bend it and i have only 100 bucks in it:D
Ty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts