Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dang, turned on speed ch today and seen formula 1 racing and moto gp, with no nascar racing.awsome,not a nascar fan unless there on a roadcorse,also tonight on theater HD showing isle of man @ 9 est. tune in its nuts. sorry nascar fans just not a fan of a sport were officals incourage crashing competiters and so much drama.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Merlin if that's the best day ever. You are going have to come over to wv and hang out.LOL Nascar needs a random jump pop up every so many laps. A little dusty but we rode about 50 miles. Love to have a big bore like that.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I love Nascar but about the only ones I don't like is when they are on a road coarse and the Nationwide series in Nascar is running today but they are on a road coarse in Canada

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I found the road course style nascar in Canada awesome. The Indy is semi boring. Its much faster but no rubbing like the cascar series up here on a road track. Most of the time its just follow the leader in the Indy.
Day one is great. There is lots of cars that blow off the track untill they used to the corners, unlike the banked oval.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I found the road course style nascar in Canada awesome. The Indy is semi boring. Its much faster but no rubbing like the cascar series up here on a road track. Most of the time its just follow the leader in the Indy.
Day one is great. There is lots of cars that blow off the track untill they used to the corners, unlike the banked oval.
Hey Doug the Nationwide race there today was a wild race it was a matter of survival, would you like to see the Sprint Cup guys run up there? Nascar is for sure not follow the leader, these guys will run over their mother to win a race.

·
383 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Merlin, I figured your best day ever would of been Saturday when I said "watch this" and jumped that table top :p You know .. the one were I landed and my rear wheel past me :laugh: You know kinda like pop goes the axle...

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Many a broken part(s) starts with a bunch of guys standing around and one of them saying.

Hold my drink and watch this...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts