Teryx HQ banner

Best looking 4 seat cage

33K views 73 replies 29 participants last post by  chevell27 
#1 ·
Just bought teryx le and like to get a 4 seat cage. Could u all give me your opinion
on the best looking cage and were to get it

#2 ·
Well lets start off with this, where are you located?

We have several vendors here that carry / make cages...is there anything specific you want in the cage?

#5 ·
Like has been said location willl help to pick a cage for you. I have a cage built by rpm-fab and it serves my needs perfectly. It is shorter than the stock cage and well built.

#12 ·
4 seat cages - Alberta Boys???

I don't think anyone will give you free shipping on one of these!!! If so, send one to me, I am only in Northern Alberta. The cage made by HRT Motorsports looks good but looks like you can't open the tailgate anymore - can you even store stuff in the back after putting in the seat??? Sure looks like a rigid cage though. I have been trying to get in touch with Induced Fabrication out of Chandler, AZ. I like the look of his cage and wanted to get one, my problem is I am in Alberta, Canada and to get one shipped is costing me my new born! Anyone else out there in Alberta and looking for a 4 seat cage??? Let me know and see if we can get a deal going. I emailed David at Induced Fab about if he could put a 2, 3 or 4 cages together for shipping costs, because of their size I figured I could get 2 for sure for the same cost as 1 getting shipped. Still waiting for a response! Was thinking of buying 3 or 4 of them and selling them up here. There are tonnes of Rhinos here and the Teryx is getting really popular. The dealer sells them in no time, he just can't get them fast enough. So I figured I can find homes for them easily. Still need to find the right seat set up - lots of nice ones out there, thanks to this site I have seen lots that I like.

#16 ·
My dealer up here is Four Seasons Motorsports - Gene is the owner and was having a hard time getting Rhinos' & Teryx's. In June he had all the Rhino's that he knew where coming pre-sold and had deposits on a few more that he was hoping to see at the end of June. Would like to see pictures of your cages, or can try to check out your site.

#20 ·
Yes quite a few of them do :good:

#22 ·
Call up and talk to Tim, let him know you are a member and see what he can do for you.

He recently became a build sponsor, therefore, I have not had the opportunity to determine what discounts he offers.

#23 ·
Check Out SDR Motorsports.com Or call Tim @ the # on the website. I am sure they can ship!

Tim can hook you up! Great products!

#27 ·
Check out fire-ball motorsports.com

#54 ·
retraction, sold the fireball and bought the SDR with bed deleate. Tim and his crew build some quality stuff.:wave:

#29 ·
sdr cage

SDR is nothing more than a poorly built PDS cage! Tim used to be part of PDS and took virtually the identical cage and labeled it SDR. I have seen some terrible welds and reduced quality in the craftsmanship of SDR products. In my opinion PDS is head and shoulders better than SDR (in my opinion):laugh:

Attachments

#32 ·
SDR is nothing more than a poorly built PDS cage! Tim used to be part of PDS and took virtually the identical cage and labeled it SDR. I have seen some terrible welds and reduced quality in the craftsmanship of SDR products. In my opinion PDS is head and shoulders better than SDR (in my opinion):laugh:
I would have to respectfully disagree with you as well, while I do not have the SDR cage I do have the SDR front and rear bumpers. From a quality standard they are excellent, clean welds and bolted right up!

I have not seen any of PDS's stuff in person, therefore, I cannot make a comparison between the quality of the two cages.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.