Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i'm lookin to get into the UTV scene in a big way. I'm from Australia and they are nearly un-heard of over here. All the parts and accessories available all come from USA. what little UTV's are over here, People over here are only using utv's as farm vehicles.

Now because I'm in Australia i will be importing it here. I want a fully modified Teryx but my problem is I don't want to import a UTV and then have to import all the parts to build it into what I want.

I would like to buy a new or near new Teryx with all the mods allready done and then ship it over. Is there a company that are able to do such mods for me and put together a package sort of deal or is it just best to look for a second hand Teryx with everything done. After long hours of research it seems there are heaps of parts available but not all the good bits with one supplier (ie Good roll cage and seats from one supplier, not so good suspension packages and performance upgrades. Or good performance stuff but not much seating and cage set-up's)

If so where do I post/look for this sort of UTV.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you want the best bang for your buck, buy one that is already built. There are or were a couple of poeple on here selling some nice ones on ebay.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to TeryxHQ!

I think what you are looking for is this.
Brand spankin new, yet as modified as you want!!! Ready to go in a package deal.

Turnkey Packages

Call and ask for Tim. Tell him Marcelo sent you.

·
Registered
260 Posts
buy mine

Ok i'm lookin to get into the UTV scene in a big way. I'm from Australia and they are nearly un-heard of over here. All the parts and accessories available all come from USA. what little UTV's are over here, People over here are only using utv's as farm vehicles.

Now because I'm in Australia i will be importing it here. I want a fully modified Teryx but my problem is I don't want to import a UTV and then have to import all the parts to build it into what I want.

I would like to buy a new or near new Teryx with all the mods allready done and then ship it over. Is there a company that are able to do such mods for me and put together a package sort of deal or is it just best to look for a second hand Teryx with everything done. After long hours of research it seems there are heaps of parts available but not all the good bits with one supplier (ie Good roll cage and seats from one supplier, not so good suspension packages and performance upgrades. Or good performance stuff but not much seating and cage set-up's)

If so where do I post/look for this sort of UTV.
or you could buy mine! totally done up! long list of upgrades and only 30 hrs! i will help with shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Best way to buy one, bang for your buck is used with all the goodies on it! Probably buy from the west coast area for a little cheaper shipping. Do you want long travel or not, dunes / trail riding / ???, what do you want to do with it or ride it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I do a Bit of everything, From Trail riding to dunes and also the od bit of rock crawling. Definately want a long travel and I have 2 kids so a four seater is a must. I would also like to do a little racing if I ever get the time.

Mark5193 Can you provide some details and a price, Allthough I am pretty hard on my machinery, I'm a firm believer in buyin something to use it. Not sure about the airbrushed plastics.

I also like the look of this one but are a little concerned about engine mods as i still want it to be reliable. I would imagine a high compression motor and cams wouldn't be ideal when i wanna take it up the trails and or rock crawling.

long-travel-teryx-sale In classifieds. I can't post links coz i'm not 10 posts old yet hehe

·
Registered
260 Posts
here we go:
fst std bore kit (stage 2 cams, 11.5/1 pistons and valve springs)
muzzy duals
dyna cdi and coil kit
vfjohn stage 3 clutch mod
dasa impeller
ehs airbox lid and dyna jet kit with uni filter/billet adapter
triple-x seats
utv crap cage and front bumper
powdercoated two-stage silver vien
hella lights
horn kit
killer auto quality custom paint with airbrush (very, very tough, lots of clear)
lonestar +5 with fox shox
itp 312 wheels
30 hrs and 325 miles truly in new (or better than) condition
$17500 and i will help with shipping
any other ????

·
Registered
516 Posts
I wouldn't be worried about the compression and cams on it, it is an automatic so you don't have to be thinking that it is like a dragster, on / off !!! Very solid engine even when hopped up, I am sure you have checked this out already but this just makes it better. Honestly I don't know what Mark5193 has done to his but I am sure it is better than stock. Good luck and welcome to the site. Where in OZ are you? :wave:

·
Registered
516 Posts
I guess I just found out what he has while I was posting, FST make good kits and VFJ is supposed to be one of the best at clutching, should be able to chase down Kangaroo's now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess your rite. If it was a manual I might have more probs with hot cams and high comp. From what little experience i have had with these, they rev all the time, even from take off.

I'm in victoria near the SE coast, We have miles of beach/dunes/sand tracks to one side of town, 30min drive to Stradbroke enduro track, where the ISDE was held many years back and not even 20min drive the other way to the Avon wilderness state park (4wd tracks single tracks and some rock Crawling).
Oh yeah and heaps of kangaroos round here too haha.

Mark5193 would you consider selling less the plastics. I wouldn't feel right trashing that paint job on them, Sounds like you've put alot of hard work into them. In what way can you help with shipping.

·
Registered
260 Posts
sure, i think i could sell the plastics over here. where would you get replacements? your new set would probably cost as much as i would take off the price. believe me when i say they are tough. auto paint, good auto paint, tons of clear, and done by a guy who cares (not me), i have trail ridden this at the dunes, we always hit branches and stuff, not a scratch on her. i would help with delivery to the shipping company, crating, whatever, as long as it didn't cost alot.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I guess your rite. If it was a manual I might have more probs with hot cams and high comp. From what little experience i have had with these, they rev all the time, even from take off.

I'm in victoria near the SE coast, We have miles of beach/dunes/sand tracks to one side of town, 30min drive to Stradbroke enduro track, where the ISDE was held many years back and not even 20min drive the other way to the Avon wilderness state park (4wd tracks single tracks and some rock Crawling).
Oh yeah and heaps of kangaroos round here too haha.

Mark5193 would you consider selling less the plastics. I wouldn't feel right trashing that paint job on them, Sounds like you've put alot of hard work into them. In what way can you help with shipping.
more pics for you!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts