Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 teryx with 450 hours and let it get low on oil....my fault I know, but know I have to figure out what to do. It runs but knocks and has no power. The rebuild is more expensive than the whole rig is worth. I'm having trouble finding a used engine. Maybe I should just sell the body? Anyone have any thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rebuild could be as high as $4,500 to $5,000 depending on the damage, and I can't even find another option to replace the engine. I am not finding a used engine either.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
The rebuild could be as high as $4,500 to $5,000 depending on the damage, and I can't even find another option to replace the engine. I am not finding a used engine either.
If you go back stock it would be about half that here. I do "the stuff has fit the fan repairs" We do a good bit of ship engine in and back out business.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You can buy a rebuilt crate engine now for 2500.00-3000.00 with all new internals.
Todd at Hunterworks would be the way to go, he will make you feel like your not off the deep end by yourself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts