Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has a 09 blue le?

can i see some pics of them done up.

im picking one up today after work. already ordered my LT, doors, intercom, radio, beadlocks, belts, paddles, hids, and some other stuff. still trying to see what seats i like and cage too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
It seems funny to me that you would have paid the extra money for the blue unit when you already plan on taking everything off and replacing it. I found it to be much less money to order the base model and then order the blue hood to install.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It seems funny to me that you would have paid the extra money for the blue unit when you already plan on taking everything off and replacing it. I found it to be much less money to order the base model and then order the blue hood to install.
well i got it at dealer cost and they didnt have any base reds in stock- i wanted the blue and the windsheild and not have to deal with selling the red plastic.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I assure you that this site does not suck...as was mentioned, most have not spent the extra money to get that unit only to remove those items to replace with aftermarket.

Here is one with some blue for you :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts