Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a new '09 teryx sport and so far, absolutley love it. what bolt on performance enhancements do y'all recomend? i was thinking about buying a vent racing clutch and a muzzys exhaust. i see that there is not alot of cdi/fuel products for the f.i. models....what about msd?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
MSD appears to have one...The Muzzys is a great exhaust, really depends on how you ride. Why not share where you ride and that may assist in telling you what mods work well. Welcome to the site :wave:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
MSD's is not out yet, we will be one of the first to get some.

We have been testing the MSD for several months and it is a great unit.

If you throw money out the window, a 09 can well with a MSD, Muzzy pipe, dalton clutch kit and a overdrive plate.

So far with a stock engine I have not been convinced a intake would help it.

Todd

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx dp, first it will be used for going to the duck blinds in north louisiana ( there is always a race back to the camp after the hunt ), since we have a lot of mud/swamps here, will probably get a gorilla lift and axles later ( home town folks ). i want it to be fast and dependable, i dont want to go into the motor yet. just looking for some good bolt ons so i can run with or out-run a couple of rzrs

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx hw...what makes the dalton better than the vent? i know that the dalton cost more, and the vent claims more speed...i appreciate all the testing that y'all are doing over there and will probably get the msd from u when you are finished testing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts