Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of brand new monster energy edition sport wheels that was taken off at the dealer. They are flat black with the oem tires and lug nuts. They are the 12" version and have no flaws what so ever. I am located in louisville ky and willing to meet within a reasonable distance. First $350 cash takes them, nothing less. Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a set of brand new monster energy edition sport wheels that was taken off at the dealer. They are flat black with the oem tires and lug nuts. They are the 12" version and have no flaws what so ever. I am located in louisville ky and willing to meet within a reasonable distance. First $350 cash takes them, nothing less. Thanks.
I am interested send me a private message with phone number.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do you still have wheels? I live about 4 hrs from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts