Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know if a crankcase of a brute force 750 2005 will fit on my teryx 2009 efi monster edition.less expensive and if its work i will be verry happy :) i want to appologise my script iam from Quebec (canada) and iam not so good in english.:laugh:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brute force in teryx

i only need the case, i buy a 2009 smash teryx and the case is broken at the oil filter side, i got almost all the other parts exept the complete clutch and the starter,i dont know if its better for me to rebuilt the engine that i got or to buy a complete engine and bolt it in.i saw a brute force case kit for 250.00 and i got a complete engine for 2500.00.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so if i take only the case it will fit... are you sure ?

case of a brute force 2005 efi on a teryx 750 efi 2009.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I am 99.9% sure the cases its self is exactly the same, the main difference is the gear ratio and there might be a difference threads on the crank but not sure about that, I crossed the #s from Kawi and it to showed the cases to be the same, but for that other .1 % you can call Glenn at AMR 330-347-6800 or you can call Mickey at FST at 814-842-6159

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks a lot guys i appreciate your fast answer and i am glad to be in this forum enen if i dont wrote and talk to good in english.Iwill practice......:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did you mean a brute force engine will bolt fit on a teryx ? here in canada brute force engine are less expensive that a teryx engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts