Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all. Just wanted to say hi and glad to be here to get the latest information on everyone's Teryx. And definetly got to say hi to puddle jumper and hope his ride is getting fixed at the dealer.:wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there my friend, great to have you with us :wave:

Look forward to seeing you around the site.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad you are here and look forward to sharing ideas and hearing some of yours.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey travdude, I ride all over. I've ridden El Mirage, Gorman, Pinnacles, out near Barstow and getting ready to go to Glamis. How about you? I actually bought my Teryx at Montclair Motorsports because the places around here didn't have the Teryx. My son had bought several quads there before and I got a great price and the opportunity to drive several different kinds of SXS's.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to dieselpowered and neverenough for the warm welcome. Hopefully, we will share some ideas and see each other on the trails or dunes.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I like to go to all the riding places in the San Bernardino National Forest and Sequoia National Forest. I am a trail rider more than a duner.

There have been some great organized rides up there with forum members.

Hopefully we will get a chance to meet in person on one of those rides.

·
Registered
293 Posts
it got fixed alright.got it back and it wont run

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with you, Travdude. I also love the trails, but my son likes to go to the dunes also. So I do both. I didn't realize you could ride around sequoia. That sounds like a lot of fun. Hope to meet you on one of the rides, although haven't been on any organized rides yet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey puddle jumper, sorry to hear you are having so many problems with the dealer. I guess thats why I'm not going to take mine back for the ground wire problem. I can probably screw it up just as good as they did to yours. I prefer to do my own wiring. That way I know it will actually be a good ground. Good luck with the dealer and hope your SXS is on its way to recovery soon. Keep us informed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts