Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting this out, not to bad mouth a seller, but to make sure none of you get caught with the same problem I had. I bought a set of tires and rims on EBAY from Precision Power Sport of Imperial MO and spent the past four weeks, (six weeks from order time) fighting with him for a refund.
I ordered the tires (ITP Mud Lite XTR) and rims (SS108)from the picture on his website, noted in the box the type of rims selected and for a 2010 Kawasaki Teryx for bolt spacing. I called him after I ordered and confirmed the order, gave him my cell number and told him to call if there were any questions. The rims SS108 are machine finish, I got the first box in with just the front tires and rims and he had sent SS108 BLACK. I told him (Art) that he had sent the wrong rims, he told me that I got a good deal and had to keep them or pay to send them back. I sent them back immediately, since they were not what I ordered. I notified EBAY and they started the process I went back and forth with the seller, he tried to blame me for his screw up. Four weeks after starting the claim, EBAY ruled in my favor agreeing the seller had not sent what I ordered and I received my full refund today.

·
Registered
318 Posts
thats one good thing about ebay and paypal, if you have a legit claim they will get ur money returned to u. Nowadays they are buyer based. Even though the original auction site i loved yrs ago where private sellers could sell unused stuff outta there garage and a buyer could get a smokin deal is gone due to all the ebay stores. Usually better off dealing with a reputable vendor, if u search around u can usually find a really good deal and support is much better.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
thats one good thing about ebay and paypal, if you have a legit claim they will get ur money returned to u. Nowadays they are buyer based. Even though the original auction site i loved yrs ago where private sellers could sell unused stuff outta there garage and a buyer could get a smokin deal is gone due to all the ebay stores. Usually better off dealing with a reputable vendor, if u search around u can usually find a really good deal and support is much better.
I agree, our motto is "We don't suck"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts