Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I need a few opinions. I'm about ready to buy a Teryx. The question is this- what year models are good. What yr models to stay away from. I have heard that the 08-09s and possibly the 10s to stay away from. They have engine problems. Particular valve train issues. I have found a number of them reasonably prices with 100-200hrs. On the flip side-- I have found a 2011 & a 2013 model for roughly the same price, but they both have 320-350 hrs.

I just want to make a informed decision. I have had multiple Rhinos, and know them inside and out. These are a different animal. Seems like the early ones had belt issues also.

What are your thoughts? Like I said. Roughly the same price. The number of hours and miles are the big diff. I also have no clue how many hours they can go for.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I heard too about those few issues on 2010 and down models so I never focused on them. I got 2011 with only 1.7k miles on the clock, stock and never been abused by a rancher so I never let go. Hope some seniors here shed a light on those models for you, keep researching.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts