Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone !!

We live in S GA and would like to locate someone to build a custom cage for us. I may not be writing this in the correct place...but if "anyone" knows "anyone" that can do it for us please! please! please! let me know!! Thank yall so much for all your help!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OKay....I have had 25 hits but no replies.....so I guess no one can help me with finding someone close to me (South Georgia) to get a cage built for my Teryx....so at this point can someone tell me the next best thing to do....???? Is there a good place that has proven to be good for their word that I can deal with over the phone and place an order and they would understand how we want one built that yall would recommend....or even someone that has some already built that we might choose from. We were just hoping to find somone locally...and was willing to drive 2 to 3 hundred miles if it took it to talk to someone in person....Please help me out if you can with any info. Thank you so much for all your help !!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Lots of cage builders ship. Look on this site and others and find one you like and give them a call.

·
Registered
83 Posts
We have one in stock. Here's a couple pics of ones we have done. Give me a call monday if interested. 702-564-7306 ask for Dale

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for all the pics and taking the time to post them. I am sorry I did not mention that we are interested in a 2 seater cage with an inside tire mount on the right side behind the passenger seat and then a cooler mount like you have on the 4 seater. Do you build those?? and if so... does the cooler mount have tabs or brackets so you can remove the cooler rack if you are not going to use it or is it permanent?? Also is the original height of the roll bar lowered some...like maybe 4 inches or so?? and is the grab bar optional or is it already intergrated in ??? Sorry for all the questions....Also...where are you located and do you have any 2 seater cage pics ???? Thank you so much for your info !!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
No Problem! We build these so you can have any option added and yes the cooler racks in the pics are removable. These cages are about 3-3.5 inches lower but can be made to the height you like. The front grab handle is optional but not extra. We can build your cage how ever you want. Here's some pics of a 2 seater Teryx we did. Grabbed some of them off another site. Give me a call 702-564-7306 ask for Dale

H Town Performance
Henderson, NV 89015
641 N. Pueblo Blvd
702-564-7306

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts