Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first 4x4 4wheeler type thing I had several sport quads and I picked up my teryx today I love it it's slower than my sport quads but still puts a smile on my face I can crawl up hills I used to have to fly up on a sport bike I went with the teryx over the rzr cause of the bed and room and I thought better quality but after reading it has an intake issue like the Polaris and I see some people have bent frames like the Polaris but it's fun till it blows up lol!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Defiantly fun and more bed space. I saw a RZR that was completly loaded last weekend........ he had a single case of beer in the back.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Buy a UTV Plenum kit (under $40.00) to fix that intake issue and remember ... when you run into stumps or big rocks something will break or bend. Just watch where you are driving and have fun. ;)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Buy a UTV Plenum kit (under $40.00) to fix that intake issue and remember ... when you run into stumps or big rocks something will break or bend. Just watch where you are driving and have fun. ;)
Oh, that mysterious plenum issue again;) Look just for any body concerned about this. If you EVER remove your carbs or throttlebodies just remeber to clean your boots and matching throats of your carbs with some sort of starting fluid or shop clean to clean all oil, gas residue off and DONT OVERTIGHTEN your clamps.. If you do this you can damm near pick the machine up with the carbs ;) If you are concerned about leaking start your machine up and let it idle and spray a little starting fluid around your connections and see if it idles up.. Just trying to help out. I hate for people to spend money for no reason.. Also if it was such an issue seems like Kawasaki would have a recall by now:wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts