Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to you guys we can't keep our carb it and air intake kit in stock, every time they come in they go right back out the same day. I think we have one left.

Everyone seems to be happy with it and no tech calls either hardly which means it works I guess.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
ill let you know wednesday when i get mine

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yep, Me Too. I Should Have Mine Wednesday And Installed That Afternoon. I Will For Sure Have Some Detailed Feedback By Thursday. Cant Wait!!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks to you guys we can't keep our carb it and air intake kit in stock, every time they come in they go right back out the same day. I think we have one left.

Everyone seems to be happy with it and no tech calls either hardly which means it works I guess.

Thanks!!!
Todd,

Looking on your site, this doesn't seem to be a filter change, right? I'm making the assumption that the "Valves" let more air in with the stock filter...

Would be interested in hearing from someone that have these mods installed with a set of Muzzy's and how they changed the jetting / needle position / air / springs... i.e. what did you start with, and what did you end up with.

Scott...

·
Registered
293 Posts
got my kit today,got everything done except for the tpi valves.just waiting for some time to ride it!

·
Registered
293 Posts
got it all done,definately a noticeable difference even with my 28's on!

·
Registered
59 Posts
hunterworks box and carb mod is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super easy to install and huge difference in launch and also mid to top end. this really made a big difference when combined with the dyna programmable. i'm excited to try the AIR-JETTING routine when i go up north for the fourth. i'm actually planning on adding a couple of homemade mods to the carb and box myself that i have tried in the past with other machines. i expect the results to be great. i will let you guys know soon hopefully.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sure Thing. Thanks For The Tip!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts