Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know if i can combine a cdi box and a fuel controler

i have a teryx efi with a two brother pipe and a two brother juice box pro and a machined clutch cap.

thanks !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my juice box pro is brand new !

i take the two brother because i got two brother pipe too.

and i want to let you know that i recive the hat clutch i dont try the car but it fits right.

thanks.

will do business again.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I am not familiar with the juice box, what does it do ? Like I said the MSD does it all, to gain any speed at all you have to be able to raise the speed and rpm limiter, a stock 09 sould run 50-51 mph with the MSD alone you will gain 12 mph by just rasing the speed and rev limiter, the MSD is a piggy back ignition box on top of your stock ignition, fuel controler, air, timing, speed, rpm and everything, just forget the juice box and get an MSD and you can tune everything.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am gone to ask two brother company and let you know what they said.

I got a question for you i look for a +3 long travel and i see one at very low price its at superatv.com they got a +6 kit at 1299.95 did you know if its a complete kit because i dont need a bullet proof kit i do only wood trail and winter trail too and i also tired to spend to much money in the field...

·
Registered
630 Posts
I am gone to ask two brother company and let you know what they said.

I got a question for you i look for a +3 long travel and i see one at very low price its at superatv.com they got a +6 kit at 1299.95 did you know if its a complete kit because i dont need a bullet proof kit i do only wood trail and winter trail too and i also tired to spend to much money in the field...
Don't go by price alone... look at all the other vendors a decent LT kit will set you back about 3K.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont want to go only by the price but my budget is busted so i dont have to much choice cheaper lt kit... still have a wife ................get expensive one... no more wife and no more candy...lol :banging:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
i dont want to go only by the price but my budget is busted so i dont have to much choice cheaper lt kit... still have a wife ................get expensive one... no more wife and no more candy...lol :banging:
Best value is the MSD which does both. But if you can't return the juice box then you can add a Dynatek ignition to the mix. About $225

I would still cut my losses and get the MSD so much better and can do so much more and so much easier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts