Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Two Brothers CDi is the Dynatek renamed?

I cannot find any details, and it looks different that what is pictured on most of the Vendor sites.

I found one locally, but is does not have the leads with connectors, the connectors are integrated into the CDI housing.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Powertripp.

I don't know whose it is or maybe it is a generic picture, we do it all the time. The only people that I am aware of that make one is Dynatek and Velocity devices.

If procomm has come out with one and I am unaware of it I would stay far away from it.

The dynatek is the way to go.

Todd

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can anyone who has the Dynatek tell me if it has leads, or if the connector is integrated into the CDI enclosure?

Thanks,

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it looks like Procomm has one out, and that is what Two Brothers is selling through my Kawi. dealer.

Should i return it ASAP?

Todd, you mentioned i should stay away from ProComm.

Thanks,

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok,
Got it taken care of. That is what I get for trying to go to the local guys and not supporting our forum. Now i just need to get a Hunterworks Jet kit, and for that matter, Todd, when are you going to do an exhaust review?

Thanks,

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just realized today is Monday, which is the 2nd day of "next week" already & still no report from Todd.....What a slacker! I'll bet he took Sunday & today off just because it"s a holiday. You just can't depend on these kids nowadays! Happy Labor Day & I guess I can wait a few more days......Just don't make it too many more as I'm not sure how many I have left. But then, I guess none of us knows that, right?:laugh:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Well you might have to wait a little longer, I do storm logistics work on the side which is very part time but I may be leaving tomorrow.

Also, I decided to do the Gibson exhaust first since it is a slip on and that way I won't have to put the stock pipes back on.

Of course I have a lot of work to do to it before the test can begin.

I plan on starting tomorrow.

Todd

·
Registered
241 Posts
Todd,

Quick question, I'm running a Dynatek on my Prairie, and several guys I know are running the moose module, now I know the Dynatek has several features the moose does'nt have, but do they each give the same timing recurve?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Ram04,

I don't know who makes that, it is either Dynatek or Procomm and if it is a procomm then the timing curve will not be the same and for that matter most likely won't be the same in one box to the next. They are that inconsistent.

There are only two brands no matter whose decal is on it, Dynatek or Procomm.

If you want to make sure you get the right one by the one with the manufacturers name on it. And just as important is who you buy it from.

By the way we double the Dynatek warranty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts